Being a cat owner, you will have to say the phrase “Stop doing that” to your cat so many times. However, our naughty cats are not obedient children. No matter what you say, they still destroy your furniture while you’re sleeping, break your glass, tear your toilet paper to shreds, or steal food from your bowl. The reason is they are independent creatures, and they don’t want to wait for someone else to give them permission to do what they want to do.
If you truly realized how short life is, I believe you would forgive your cats for their actions. And you never get bored watching these little criminals get into mischief. For this reason, we have prepared 20 pictures of cats that don’t bother to ask for permission to do something.
Scroll down to enjoy and don’t forget to share these pictures with your friends and family members!
1. “So this is why I was getting sleep paralysis every night…”
2. “It was a massacre! The suspect is pictured below.”
3. “She’s beauty and she’s grace, another set of blinds to replace.”
4. “Thanks Nori, for the cat hair all over my clothes.”
5. “We thought having a cone collar fitted at the vet was bad enough, but then the dog had to come home to the cat.”
6. There is only one boss in the house.
7. “Locked my cat in the bathroom while I made a meal because he was being annoying. Revenge was had.”
8. “I didn’t want to finish it anyway.”
9. Pet me! Pet me right now!
10. Remember, I’m your first priority.