As pet owners, we always consider our pets as members of our families. We love them and are willing to give them the best things we have. However, some pets seem to have no concept of hierarchy and are totally against the idea of being owned by anyone. That’s the reason why these bold companions are not aware who the real boss is. Sometimes, they even think that they are the masters of the house. They do whatever they want and don’t care what anybody says about them.
Here are some of small but bold guys and their crimes against those who claim to be their “owners.” They believe that they are our owners and are the true kings of the world. Scroll down to find out how naughty and bossy these little pets are.
1. “Her food costs $90 a bag, I put salmon oil on it, and she won’t eat unless I put it on the couch. And heaven forbid, if I don’t put the chicken on it, I get this.”
2. “Never getting up again!”
3. “Right when I’m about to finish organizing all the pieces, this bold feline wanders in.”
4. “Spent a week on this puzzle…”
5. “The face of defeat. All she wanted was to drink her soup.”
6. “I open the cupboard for one second and she takes it as an invitation to walk in and take a seat in my freshly cleaned skillet.”
7. “I brought food upstairs one time and now they will not eat downstairs.”
8. “Climbed into my pile of clean laundry just to sit and judge.”
9. “Scratching the couch while his own scratching post is literally a foot to his right. ”
10. “Thanks, you can keep it.”
11. “Of all the places my cat could’ve gotten comfy, it had to be on my computer.”
12. “When I’m looking at my phone, my dog will duck underneath it, whip his head back to knock it out of my hands, and then get this close to my face.”
13. “Maya likes to lay directly on the heat vent to keep all the warmth to herself.”
14. “This is what I wake up to.”
15. “I know you’re trying to work mom, but if I fits, I sits.”
16. “Cheddar, my little man, yells and yells until I come watch him on the wheel — pretty much all evening — and no, just watching him isn’t enough. He wants me to walk up to the wheel.”
17. “My cat will do this every morning if I forget to close the door to the bathroom.”
18. “How our dog welcomed my husband home after his first day at a new job.”
Do your pets show their bossiness? Please share their photos with us in the comments below!